Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012

Well a LOT has happened since my last post...Ella has now started walking on her own and is doing the signs for "more", "eat", "milk", and "bath" all the time now.  It is so nice being able to communicate with her better (and less cries!).  It's been an absolutely amazing two weeks with family in town for Christmas and celebrating Ella's birthday as well as all the new things she's learned. 

Ella had a CandyLand themed birthday party and had a lot of fun!  She really enjoyed seeing her family so much for 5 days and is STILL exhausted!  She was spoiled with gifts and loves all of her new toys. 

I can't believe almost a full year has passed since she was born.  Not a day goes by that I don't think she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.  She makes me smile everyday and I love her so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment