Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

Ella has had a very exciting 2 weeks.  She is really growing and learning so much.  She smiles all the time now and "talks" to us, herself, and her toys!  She is so much fun to be around.  Even when I wake up for a 4am feeding, I can't help but stay awake longer just to see more smiles when I'm changing her.  Yesterday I think she was even trying to laugh.  She got so excited and with her smiles she had a high pitch squeal come out.  Then she just kept trying to do it again!


She is now 6 weeks old and I can't believe it.  She will be making her first plane trip in two weeks to New Jersey for my dad's jersey retirement ceremony.  We tried on her dress the other day and she couldn't stop smiling.  I think she really likes being a "pretty girl".  Hopefully that means she will be full of smiles on tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment